2011-03-03

Marilyn Manson's Quotes


-I view my job as being someone who is supposed to piss people off. I don't want to be just one-of-the-guys. I don't want to be just a smiling face you see on television presenting some vapid kind of easily-digestible garbage.

-what happens someday if more people own my record than the bible? that will make me god because a lot more people believe in me than him? Because itsjust about popularity. ther are plenty of people in the world how have never heard of jesus, while America takes him for granted. The key is to change what is popular. that's why rather than submit to to the mainstream, you have to become it _ then over come it

-Marilyn Monroe wasn't even her real name, Charles Manson isn't his real name, and now, I'm taking that to be my real name. But what's real? You can't find the truth, you just pick the lie you like the best.

I feel like someone who I wouldn't let my own daughter fuck, and I also feel like someone who, if I was that daugther, would want to fuck more that anyone else.

-i talked to Snoop doggy dogg today. well I'm not sure if you could realy call it talked because I could hardly understand what he was saying. But i think he was trying to communicate was that he wanted to work with me in some sort of capacity and something involving marijuana.

-you smell like ass. you all smell like ass. am i complaining?





1 comment:

  1. Lovely quotes collection. A lot of thanks for doing like this job.

    ReplyDelete